Holiday: 20 days plus bank holidays
Benefits: Commission, phone and car/mileage
Hours: 7.30am to 5pm. Monday to Friday. Possible overtime
Responsible for generating sales of the Company’s own brand of carpets, wood flooring, materials and products to existing and new customers, interior designers and end users as per the sales targets in place at any time.
- Call clients to generate new sales appointments, and / or send out new product samples.
- Make on site visits to customers to include interior designers and end users to consult with them about the Company’s products, sell our products and to generate new business.
- Invite clients to the Company’s showroom to show and sell products and to generate new business.
- Identify new markets and business opportunities.
- Gather market and customer information and provide feedback on buying trends.
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales.
- Consult with clients in terms of design and colour and help them choose the Company’s products.
- Process customer orders (place orders with suppliers or inform the team of an order and inform of stock allocation) and coordinating with the team and making sure we have the best customer service.
- Help manage and pay ongoing attention to the sales figures to make sure sales are followed through properly
- Levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service to include giving an excellent speed of response to all forms of communications (to include email enquiries, phone enquiries and Internet enquiries).
- Build new and maintain existing client relationships.
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications of individuals looking for both short term and permanent work and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Source4 are an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas, a proof of address and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"