An opportunity has arisen to join my clients prestige main dealership based in Bromley as a Sales Executive.
Applicants will need to have a passion for sales and excellent face to face customer care skills. As a sales executive you will play a key role in achieving agreed sales targets for both new and used cars and related products.
Customer satisfaction is a crucial part of this role.
Role Responsibilities - including but not limited to
• To achieve vehicle sales and profit targets, working in a high functioning team
• To have thorough knowledge of the complete product range and our competitors
• To proactively prospect new and existing customers, communicating latest products, finance and technology information
• To maintain positive relationships with all customers
• To create and coordinate customer appointments, proactively organising and making necessary arrangements for test drives, preparing and checking the vehicle prior to the test drive
• To negotiate the sale around the type of vehicle suitable based on assessment of customer needs and effective qualification
• To accurately process all correspondence and documentation in relation to the vehicle order, sale, financing and delivery including coordinating the date for receiving the customer’s existing car
• To process a customer’s used car valuation, initiating a technical evaluation and commercial appraisal, prior to providing the valuation quote
• To conduct final car checks (PDI) to ensure a positive and thorough handover to customers
Applicants will be expected to be immaculately presented to reflect the high end brand and must hold a full driving licence.
If you are looking for a Sales Executive opportunity then YOLO Recruitment want to hear from you.
Please apply with an up to date CV asap to be considered for this great company.
- Car Sales
- vehicle sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job