The Sales Executive Role
As a Sales Executive within the team, you’ll be working on creating an exciting portfolio of clients, and expanding your commercial skill set in a fast-paced collaborative environment.
The Sales Executive is responsible for identifying and developing new business leads and sales along with managing and developing key clients.
Want to work in a high growth, leading startup where your work has a direct impact on its success?
The Sales Executive's Team
The team works across a portfolio of online brands dedicated to helping entrepreneurs start, run and grow their businesses. They delivers value for the business through online display advertising and lead generation as well as events.
- Ongoing client management - developing relationships with existing clients and new prospects to increase sales.
- Identifying new business and generating sales through market-research, phone calls, email and face-to-face presentations.
- Structuring presentations, proposals, case studies, media packs and contracts.
- Working with the rest of the sales team to structure presentations, proposals, case studies, media packs and contracts.
- Keeping an accurate and detailed database of prospects, accounts and bookings.
- Developing an in-depth knowledge of sales information, including the media pack, editorial synopses and previous advertisers.
- Developing knowledge of (and close monitoring) competitors and the SME marketplace.
- Administering all bookings with ’ad operations’ and generating regular activity reports for live activity to present back to clients each week.
What Success Looks Like
- Booking online advertising and sponsorship each month to hit a minimum personal sales target.
- Identifying new business and high growth potential prospects.
- Developing and maintaining a pipeline and database of potential clients.
- Developing new products and revenue streams to deliver increased revenue for Startups and the rest of the portfolio.
- Showing superb organisational and communication skills to manage key clients and their campaigns leading to increased spend and rebookings.
- Identifying fantastic, high growth potential prospects.
Our Ideal Sales Executive
- Analytical and meticulous with details.
- Very strong mathematical and problem solving skills.
- Creative and dynamic; able to react to client objectives with original and market-leading proposals for business.
- Excellent organisational, time management skills, communication and presentation skills.
- A flexible and positive approach to working in a small team.
- Highly personable and confident, with a friendly nature who fits in neatly with the team.
- Some knowledge of online marketing and strong presentation skills.
- Interested in business, start-ups and entrepreneurship. The entrepreneurial and small business space is genuinely invigorating. We expect the candidate to embrace it and feel excited by the opportunity.
The Companies' Story
Our client is one of the UK’s leading customer generation companies. They are a rapidly growing business - they topped the Sunday Times Tech Track, and since then grew 278% per annum before tripling in size again. They now employ over 350 staff in the UK and USA, and conduct marketing activities in more than 120 countries.
They are on a mission to accelerate their clients’ growth by building the world’s most effective marketing platform through a passion for data, relentless innovation and the development of world class teams.
Do you want to work with some of the brightest minds in the business, expand your skillset and have a real impact on a high growth part of the business? If so, please apply now!
- Business Development
- Graduate Entry
- Graduate Level