Are you an experienced Sales Representative, Business Development Manager or Account Manager looking for an exciting new position? Passionate and driven but lack challenge in your current role? If the answer is YES, our client are recruiting for an Internal Sales Executive to join the Colchester office and want to hear from you!
Our client believe their people are the business. Our client offer an extensive range of career development opportunities and industry-leading rewards. Joining the team as a Sales Executive, you will be entitled to a highly competitive basic salary and a great range of benefits including:
- Competitive salary
- 25 days’ holiday + bank holidays
- Annual bonus
- Employee reward scheme, including discounts to a variety of shops and service providers
- Opportunity to join healthcare cashback scheme
Who are they looking for?
As the ideal Sales Representative, you should have experience in sales and account management as well as winning and developing new business. You will also:
- Possess negotiation and influencing skills
- Need to be confident in outbound calling and be able to close sales.
- Be an enthusiastic and driven individual who is motivated by achieving ambitious targets.
- Be able to work collaboratively and communicate effectively with colleagues and other departments.
What will I be responsible for?
Joining the commercial team, the successful Sales Representative will focus on pricing and winning work. On a daily basis, this will involve:
- Delivering sales revenue through existing customers, a defined territory and prospecting activities.
- Establishing, developing and maintaining business relationships with current customers and prospective new customers.
- Promoting the company and its products.
- Securing orders to targeted levels of revenue, profit and value from existing and new customers.
- Proactively developing and maintaining an up to date knowledge and record of current contracts within the market.
This business is the UK’s leading sustainable building materials and construction solutions business. The innovative products and solutions not only deliver the infrastructure needed to grow the UK economy today but also help to create a more sustainable built environment for the country’s long term future.
If you share the same values and have the drive and enthusiasm to help them fulfil their vision, our client would like to meet you. Please click APPLY below now to register your interest in the role of Sales Representative!The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job