Cameron House Resort
Cameron House is a luxury five-star hotel located on the South West Shores of Loch Lomond. Set in picturesque surroundings, this stunning Scottish Baronial Mansion is at the heart of The Cameron House Resort and boasts 136 bedrooms and suites and a family friendly leisure club. Our guests can enjoy a choice of dining experiences to suit the occasion including our 2AA Rosette Restaurant the Cameron Grill and accompanying Great Scots Bar as well as the Claret Jug situated within the Carrick and our more relaxed informal Boathouse restaurant overlooking the Marina.
Here at Cameron House Resort, which is also proud to include Cameron House Luxury Lodges, we have an array of world-class facilities including an award winning 17 treatment room Spa with infinity pool, championship standard Golf courses and Marina facilities including our own 45ft luxury cruiser Celtic Warrior.
Working as part of the Resort Sales team, and reporting to the Director of Sales, the role of Sales Executive will support in the identification, diarising, administration and co-ordination of sales activity.
Specific duties and responsibilities of a Sales Executive will include:
- Active Sales research to identify new potential business for all aspects of the resort revenue streams.
- Maximising potential revenue from existing accounts through relationship management.
- Diarising appointments for Sales managers and Director of Sales.
- Monitoring of competitors, identifying key clients, promotions, business levels and development activity.
- Supporting the sales team on client appointments.
- Hosting and coordination of fam trips and group hospitality events.
- Representing the company at trade fairs and exhibitions.
- Analysis of revenue generation, turned away
- Business, trends, and compiling reports and presentations.
- Communication with current and potential clients including e-shots.
- Maintaining full and up-to-date knowledge of the resort services and facilities.
- Familiarity with the local area, attractions, directions and facilities.
- Proficiency in the use of IT systems.
- Managing client issues in an effective manner.
We’re looking for a Sales Executive who has a Degree/HND/Level 3 or equivalent experience in Business and:
- Has Sales Executive or Sales administration experience in a similar quality environment.
- Has confidence, a great attitude, and can communicate articulately with a diverse range of people.
- Has exceptional written communication skills.
- Has excellent telephone sales techniques.
- Has competent computer skills in MS Office and Excel (Experience in Delphi would be a bonus).
- Has great attention to detail and an enquiring mind.
- Can create a positive first impression and be an ambassador for Cameron House both on and off duty.
- Can demonstrate commercial awareness and drive sales within the context of their role.
- Free Meals whilst on duty
- Free car parking
- Excellent training and development
After successfully passing your probationary;
- Free leisure club membership
- Discounted Food and Beverage, Accommodation, Spa and Golf
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job