We are looking for a motivated, confident Sales executive who has a great telephone manner who is inspired and motivated by UNCAPPED COMMISSION
This is a highly customer focused sales role, being responsible for developing new sales opportunities via outbound activity to increase the customer base and ensure all targets are achieved, whilst also dealing with incoming enquiries from existing and new customers to provide a full product and service solution.
Fully training will be provided on the clients products and services , but experience with outbound calling, whilst also taking incoming hire enquiries and converting to orders and being able to work as part of a busy internal sales team are essential.
- Must be methodical and organized, and work to high quality standards both as part of a team, and when working individually
- Previous experience in a telesales role or sales oriented environment where customer contact is regular
- Experience and confidence in cold calling
- Customer Focus
- Used to working in a busy environment and operating as a team member and using own initiative to solve problems.
- Professional and friendly telephone manner
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to successfully close sales over the phone
- Objection handling within a sales environment
- Customer relationship building with prospective and existing customers
- Effectively prioritises on a daily basis to ensure that targets are achieved
- Motivated to achieve sales targets and possesses the tenacity to succeed
- High level of drive, energy and initiative; proactive, focused, and committed
- Good team player
- Strong work ethic; self starter; results orientated
- The ability to plan, prioritise, anticipate and reactive positively
- Can work under pressure
About The Role:
- Actively promote the company via the telephone to generate sales opportunities
- Dealing with incoming enquiries from existing clients and prospects by phone, email or fax.
- Plan and prioritise customer/prospect contacts to sure achievement of agreed sales targets.
- Managing regional customer accounts, and building professional working relationships to ensure generation of future sales.
- Handling and processing inbound hire and sale enquiries and ensuring conversion rate at first call meets set conversion targets.
- Have the ability to make outbound calls to lapsed customers and prospective clients.
- Provide customers with best-fit accommodation solutions based on current and future requirements.
- Promoting all product ranges and services.
- Working on own initiative and providing customers with a quick response to problem solve any potential issues that could prevent a sale.
- Attend training to develop knowledge, sales techniques and personal skills.
About The Client :
My Client has a reputation for exceptional customer service, effective management of business operations and consistent product innovation. They operate a network of around 45 branches and depots locations where accommodation and storage units are prepared for rental or sale and are refurbished as required.
They have an amazing training and support program to ensure that new team members are able to achieve targets and to continue to improve their product knowledge, with a competitive salary and benefits - if this looks like a role for you please apply!
- Outbound Calls
- Sales Opportunities