My client is a full service technical solutions provider to the live event industry.
They are looking to recruit a Sales Executive to join their team in this new exciting role. The successful applicant will be someone who shares a passion for providing exceptional customer service and will help generate new business through new and existing clients.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Conduct sales research to clients who are currently using, or have the potential to use our services. This will be achieved via a combination of telephone canvassing, internet research, and use of specific sites, e.g. LinkedIn
- Help gather, input and analyse market and customer data in the customer database to help the Projects team to prioritize target existing accounts and engage with prospects.
- Track and spot trends on Social networks to help identify active social prospects and brands. * Generate minimum 20 new sales leads per month
- Achieving a minimum call volume of 25 new business calls per week to maximise sales lead opportunities.
- Determine and complete RFPs for Local and National Clients * Ensure accurate data entry and upkeep of CRM system
- Determine and organize relevant exhibition and networking events for team to attend. Where necessary the successful candidate for this role will be required to attend some of these events.
- Analyse and monitor competitor details
- To perform any other reasonable task as requested by management
Key Skills and Experience Required:
The successful candidate will ideally have a background in sales within the events or hospitality industry, and be a highly motivated individual able to work on their own or as part of the team with a pro-active and determined approach.
- Experience in a related role
- Ability to communicate and consult effectively with good presentation skills
- Ability to self-manage and self-motivate whilst working in a team
- Good IT Skills, including Microsoft Office and ideally Act database.
- Be able show good time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Good attention to detail
- Hard working and enthusiastic
- A keen interest in the industry.
- Professional with initiative and flexibility
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
- Ability to manage more than one project at a time
- Time management and prioritization
- Ability to build effective relationships at all levels of business
- Willingness to work unsociable hours
- Target driven and passionate
- Humour and social Skills
- Team Player
- This is a full-time post with occasional evening and weekend working, for which overtime will be paid.
- Basic hours of work are normally 08:30-17:00 with a 30 minute lunch break.
Required licence or certification:
- Driving License
Please note we regret that due to the high volume of CVs received we cannot give individual feedback to candidates. If you are not contacted within 5 working days of submitting your CV please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Honeypot People Ltd, is a UK-based agency providing specialist solutions within the Sales and Marketing Sector.
We operate an equal opportunities policy of treating all employees and job applicants equally regardless of race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age, marital or civil partnership status or disability.
- Hospitality Industry
- Solutions Provider
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job