The fastest growing Tech and Marketing Company in the UK is looking for a driven and ambitious Sales Executive to join one of their key teams.
In recent years they have been recognised with a multitude of awards. In 2013 they were the sole winner of the Sunday Times Tech Track for the fastest growth business in the UK, and have been awarded a rare and prestigious Queen’s Award for Enterprise twice. In addition to this, they have placed in the Top 10 UK Companies to Work For in the Sunday Times Top 100 list and won the B2B Amazon business of the year award.
The Sales Executive Role
The Sales Executive will join a growing team. You'll be working on a leading global brand and will be responsible for managing an existing client list.
The role requires an exceptional phone manner and the ability to deal with lots of different accounts. It requires you to have business conversations with decision makers about growing their business, so commercial acumen is crucial. Working alongside a wider sales and customer services team, you will be responsible for inbound sales activity as well as providing cover for the customer services teams.
What will the Sales Executive be doing?
- Maintaining relationships with high volume, low value accounts.
- Building on these existing accounts on a global scale
- Ability to spot business opportunities across different verticals
- Building close relationships with technology and digital marketing teams
- Achieving and exceeding KPI’s
The ideal Sales Executive Candidate
- Fantastic customer service skills combined with an exceptional phone manner
- Ability to keep lots of plates spinning. You will need to multi-task all the time!
- Ideally some sort of sales experience, but this isn't essential.
- Driven, articulate and hungry to succeed.
Benefits and Perks
Competitive Salary plus commission
- £1000 Training Budget per annum
- Unlimited Book Allowance
- Charity Days
- Free food and fruit throughout the day
- Hours 9-5 Monday-Friday - they promote a work/life balance culture
- Monthly company-wide lunches
- Gaming and book clubs
- Sports clubs including Football, Running, Volleyball, Yoga and Cycling
- Corporate gym membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Family First culture
- Regular social nights out
If you're looking to join a growing business, while building out your skillset, then please apply now!
- Account Management
- Sales Executive
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job