Here at reed.co.uk we connect millions of jobseekers with the jobs they love, the ones that nothing will keep them from on a Monday morning. That starts with our own teams, and we're looking for a talented, enthusiastic and motivated Sales Executives to join our Sales team selling our market leading solutions to Recruitment Consultancies.
What you’ll do
- Generate new business - We work with Recruitment Consultancies of all sizes across the UK from one man bands to well-established FTSE 100 agencies. A key responsibility is to build relationships with clients to fully understand their recruitment needs.
- Outbound cold calling - Make business development calls to establish new business opportunities for reed.co.uk
- Provide excellent customer service - Whether it’s working with brand new clients, or nurturing existing relationships, we want to give all of our customers the very best experience.
- Be passionate about our brand - We want you to know our brand values inside out, and be passionate and enthusiastic about what we do.
- Generate new ideas - We’re always looking for ways to improve our products and services, and we encourage everyone at reed.co.uk to think of new and innovative ideas to help make our business better.
- Lead sourcing - As well as contacting existing customers on our database we encourage you to be proactive in sourcing and servicing your own leads to gain new business.
What you’ll need
- Previous sales experience is desirable but not essential
- A motivation to work to targets
- Ability to create, maintain and grow excellent client relationships
- Good questioning, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Positivity and resilience
- Great attention to detail
What you’ll get **
- £22,000 - £25,000 basic salary
- circa £13,000 commission (uncapped structure so it could be more!)
- Ongoing training and development with tailored talent plans for career progression
- Up to 30 days annual holidays exclusive of bank holidays
- Love Mondays campaigns - ask us more!
- Social events throughout the year
- A personal development allowance with funding of up to £500
- Travel season ticket loans
- Discounts on gym memberships and health products
- Discount savings at hundreds of retailers
**Other benefits childcare vouchers, a company pension scheme, personal accident cover and free eye tests.
Do we have your attention? Do you want to develop your career in a rewarding, challenging, fun environment? We want to hear from you so apply now!
- In 1995 reed.co.uk became the first website offered by a recruitment agency in the UK
- reed.co.uk is the UK's #1 job site featuring vacancies from over 35,000 recruiters a year, including private and public sector employers and leading recruitment agencies
- Our mission is to help the world Love Mondays by connecting people with the right job
- More than 7 million jobseekers turn to reed.co.uk monthly in their search for work, making over 160,000 applications every day
- On reed.co.uk you'll find jobs across 42 industry specialisms
So if you want to join the UK’s leading job board and one of its most innovative digital platforms... and you’re ready to Love Mondays, get in touch today and apply now.
- Interpersonal Skills
- Building Relationships