Ellisonpeople are recruiting for a Sales Executive to be part of an education sales team based in Wilmslow, Cheshire. Your role will be required to make 40-50 calls a day to generate new business and develop relationships with Primary, Secondary and Further Education Schools, Academies & Colleges across targeted regions. Also to call and maintain the existing customers we already work with.
The ideal candidate will be from a proactive sales executive or telemarketing role. You will receive full training in this role and have the support of our in-house training team.
- Proactively contact and profile all Schools within targeted regions using telephone, email, social media, event invites and marketing materials.
- Generate meetings for our external sales team with key contacts in the Schools such as Head teachers, ICT, Senior Leadership Team, Governors and digital leaders
- Respond to and follow up incoming sales and event leads, including proposals and basic quotations
- Maintain existing School customers and expand them over time through continual engagement and planned objectives
- Place and manage orders with our key suppliers
- Promote technologies are being used in a teaching & learning environment and reference relevant case studies and existing school customers
- Maintain & update the customer relationship management software database
- Produce pipeline reports and sales forecasts for management
- Attend training events and complete ongoing online sales training objectives
- Evidence of working in a sales office or call center environment
- Evidence of successful new business acquisition
- Self-starter with ability to keep on top of a variety of tasks and achieve call plan targets
If you want to work for a fantastic company who can offer a career changing opportunity, then we want to speak to you. In addition to the basic salary there is an uncapped commission model dependent on target.
- Sales Executive
- Sales Team
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job