Sales Executive x 2 - Wandsworth, London
2 POSITIONS AVAILABLE
- 1 years' phone-based sales experience as a minimum
- Confidence in holidng consultative sales conversations and handling objections
- Great communications skills - both verbal and written
No cold calling - working with and converting warm leads. Leads come through from marketing and comparison sites, the executives are tasked with presenting to the customer the benefits of working with us. It is a very consultative, advisory approach to sales.
Potential backgrounds that could be of interest - people who have worked in contact centres, handling complaints and objections. All training will be provided, so the candidates don't need specific property/conveyancing experience.
About 10% of the role is account management.
7 execs in total, reporting to the Onboarding and Customer Services Manager
OTE is uncapped, but realistically people earn about £25-27k.
The commission is paid out on a monthly basis
- 21+8 days' holiday
- Monthly performance-based rewards programme
We’re looking for highly motivated personalities with excellent commercial and communication skills to train as Onboarding Executives to support an exciting new business venture.
Our Onboarding Executives consult with clients daily to discuss their personal requirements for conveyancing supporting their property sales and purchases. They produce and present tailored quotation packages in a consultative and highly persuasive manner.
We have a passion for customer service, and uses cutting-edge technology and best-practice processes to ensure clients have an excellent experience. As such, this will be the perfect role for those looking to develop their communication, sales and customer service skills in the legal sector. The role also involves working closely with our Administration and Lawyer teams and provides strong potential to develop a future career in the legal industry.
The Ideal Candidate will:
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Self-motivated and enjoy working at a fast pace in a target-driven environment
- Strong IT skills
- Interested in developing a career in sales in the legal industry
- At least 2 years’ experience in customer service or sales is preferable
- Be process driven, have excellent attention to detail and work methodically
- Be pleasant, approachable, patient and polite
- Show initiative and work well within a team environment
In return we offer:
- A job with excellent progression opportunities within a business which values meritocracy
- Competitive salary, and an annual bonus scheme
- Monthly bonus, based on hitting agreed targets for conversion and costs
- Excellent rewards for employees who consistently contribute to the company’s growth
- A fun and lively working environment with a good crowd of people based in South West London (Earlsfield/Wimbledon area)
- Continuous Personal Development
1 years' sales experience, warm leads, consultative approach