Sales Executive - Warm Leads
Hours of work: 37.5 hours between 8am-6pm Monday to Friday
Salary: £18K - £23K DOE + uncapped commission
- 25 days holiday + your birthday off
- Income protection
- Life assurance
- Company social & charity events
- Access to online benefit scheme
Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting a Sales Executive for a well-established and leading service provider based in Southampton!
This is fantastic opportunity for a money-motivated individual to join an expanding business that can offer a long-term career and an exciting, modern, fast-paced working environment.
Full training will be provided in this role!!
As Sales Executive, you will:
- Deliver and maintain a professional level of customer service to all clients via telephone and email.
- Generate new business by following up warm leads and making outbound B2B calls.
- Book appointments on behalf of the senior managers to attend new business meetings.
- Complete market research on any prospective clients and collect the relevant information to maintain data quality.
- Assist in creating and sending marketing campaigns and develop relationships with prospective clients by following these up.
- Communicate and work with internal departments.
The ideal Sales Executive will:
- Must have some sort of sales orientated background - this can be from a retail or office environment!
- Have experience in overcoming objections and building client relationships!
- Be a confident, career-driven and money-motivated individual.
- Be a team-player with strong communication skills, both written and verbal
To be considered for this role, please submit your CV and then contact Amy at Dynamite Recruitment!
Key words: sales executive, direct sales, business development, B2C, B2B, outbound, warm sales, leads, upselling, cross-selling, targets, consultant, advisor, representative, coordinator, account manager, clients, portfolio, KPI's,
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- sales executive
- account manager
- business development
- direct sales
- warm sales
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'