Sales Executive Venues and Events
One of the UK's prime Event and Hospitality venues are in need of a pro-active Sales Executive with a track record in maximising sales and developing new business.
You will be responsible for promoting our venues to existing and new clients by telephone and face 2 face appointments. The ideal person for this would be someone who can sell and and enjoys building relationships and providing excellent customer service.
We are looking for someone who is target driven and can close a deal, someone with experience and proven track record of selling in a B2B environment.
· Experience preferred working within sales environment
· Highly motivated and target driven
· Enjoys building relationships and communicating with both all levels of customers from Receptionists to business owners etc
10am - 5pm
4 - 5 days per week (no weekends)
· Exceptional written and phone communicational skills
· Highly organised and motivated with the ability to work on own initiative
· Experience selling in a B2B environment
· Enjoys providing excellent customer service
· Promoting our venues to existing and new clients by telephone and arranging face 2 face meetings with Sales Director
· You will be given full contact lists with phone and email addresses to assist you in pitching to the right clients
· We provide a full sales program, training and support to assist with closing deals and arranging site visits
· Create a professional environment for the business to grow
Salary: £12,000.00 to £40,000.00 /year
- Event Planning
- Corporate Events
- Event Driven
- Venue Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'