Sales Executive - up to £31k OTE (uncapped) - Abingdon, Oxfordshire
Role - Sales Executive
Ref.No - BP111
Location - Abingdon, Oxfordshire
Salary - £22,000 - £25,000 p.a. (depending on experience) OTE £28,000 - £31,000
Job Type - Permanent
Status - Full Time
Benefits - On-site parking
Atlas Employment are pleased to be working with this new and exciting client who have entered a rapid growth period. They are looking for a talented and self-motivated individual, who is professional can multi task as you will be supporting a busy sales team. The ideal candidate will be confident, driven and enjoy working in a dynamic environment. The client is happy to consider, somebody looking to start their career and develop into a future sales role or somebody with experience of lead generation or customer service.
- Provide excellent customer service to deliver an outstanding first impression
- Make outbound calls to existing clients to build relationships and generate leads for sales team
- Talking with existing customers and reviewing services being provided
- Updating the database with client information
- Managing regular contact with customers
- Arranging meetings
- Sending out correspondence and appointments
- Support and assisting the team
- Self-motivated, driven and balanced individual
- Passionate about working with people
- Confident conversationalist
- Strong interest in self-development and learning
- Detail focused, executes with excellence and owns the outcome
- Co-ordinates time effectively
If you think you may be a suitable candidate for this, please contact Beth Phillips at Atlas Employment.
Keywords: sales, customer service, lead gen, lead generation, consultant, agent, lettings, advisor, retail, customer advisor, new business, BDM, business development, account manager, executive
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
- Customer Service
- Lead Generation
- Outbound Calls
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"