You will be responsible for the exciting and challenging role of promoting and selling the most recognized brand of homework planner that is available on the UK education market.
Our products are typically marketed either through telephone, face-to-face, online or event sales - to fulfil this role we’d expect that most of your sales will be won via telephone or email.
You will be taking responsibility for generating new business from secondary schools. You will be required to quickly establish a sales pipeline and customer base with our homework planners by demonstrating a clear understanding of consumer needs and market trends, and show an ability to use this knowledge to convert potential customers to become customers.
The key factor that determines how successful you are within the role is the level of profitable new business acquisition that
Key Responsibilities and accountabilities.
- Identify decision makers within prospect schools by telephone and generate sales leads.
- Secure sales against predetermined targets for turnover and profit.
- Manage accounts secured to ensure customer retention year on year.
- Design sales pitches to meet the needs of our customer.
- Be aware of, and highlight to the marketing team, any need for research into competitors’ products and services.
- Gain a quick understanding of company's products and how they compare to those of the competition.
- Provide clear, accurate and prompt sales reports.
- Occasionally meet face to face with customers and potential clients as necessary and build strong, lasting relationships.
- Attend in-house sales meetings at Head Office (Leeds) and present information on recent sales.
- you can achieve.
The basic salary awarded for this role will be commensurate with the candidate’s market experience and track record of success in sales. This will be generously supplemented with a bonus scheme that is based on new business acquisition results.
Typically this role would attract an uncapped OTE of £30,000 p.a. with basic of £25,000.
A company vehicle or allowance can be included as part of this package (not in addition to) should it make commercial sense to do so.
- Customer Base