Location: United Kingdom, London
Salary: c£50k basic (negotiable dependent on experience) + commission
Are you looking to drive forward your sales career at an innovative and established digital transformation business?
Are you an energetic, driven and commercially savvy individual ready to take on a new challenge?
Do you want to work for a company that values your entrepreneurial spirit?
Yes? Then read on!
Our client is an international and agile digital transformation company specialising in the software services space. They offer consultancy services and are able to understand the challenges of businesses and tailor solutions specifically to increase efficiency, improve customer experience and optimise performance.
With a start-up mentality in the UK, but mature and successful in their local market, our client is now ready to launch their service in the English speaking markets.
Sales Executive UK and Ireland - The role
Our client are seeking a high calibre Sales Executive; ideally with a proven background in new business software sales to join their UK operation. As a hands-on new business hunter, the Sales Executive will help to develop and implement a go-to-market strategy in the UK, building the pipeline and bringing on new clients.
• Identification and qualification of revenue generating opportunities across the UK and Ireland
• Responsibility for the full sales cycle from lead generation through to client presentations and closing sales
• Develop the sales strategy, help to launch and structure the deal process and build a framework for this business unit
• Help to adapt the current marketing strategy and materials to the UK and English speaking markets
• A track record of over-achieving sales targets with an entrepreneurial spirit
• 3 years minimum software sales background
• Experience in selling software as a solution
• Demonstrable experience of adopting a strategical approach to target a new market
• Personal Characteristic:
Energy, drive and hunger
Well organized and thorough even under pressure
Enjoy working within a target-driven environment
Great verbal and written communication skills
Excellent presentation skills
Independent, self-motivated and be able to work with minimal supervision.
For the right individual this role offers exponential career growth potential. There will be ample opportunity for the right candidate to move quickly up the organisation and has the potential to build a team in the near future.