Camberley Based - Covering OX & HP Post Codes
£23,000 + Company Car + Mobile + Laptop and Benefits
Due to the expansion of the sales team our client has introduced an exciting new position for a Trainee Materials Handling Sales Executive. We are looking for graduate or middle level candidates who are determined to have a highly successful career in sales and want to be part of our ambitious growth plans.
* Drive growth of the NTS business, other value-added services and contribute to the sales of used equipment.
* Consistently deliver targets set to achieve revenue and profit targets.
* Generate and pursue leads for new business through a range of methods including telephone cold calling, area cold calling and mail shots.
* Develop positive working relationships with potential and existing customers and constantly look for opportunities for our client to add value to their businesses.
* Manage and maintain the company CRM system.
* Build rapport and work closely with each person involved in the sales function to maximise all possible opportunities.
* Shadow sales team members regularly to learn and develop selling skills and understand the key selling philosophies of the company.
* Actively engage in continuous training and development programmes.
* Attend trade shows to represent the value of the organisation within the market.
Drive, energy and ambition. Confident, enthusiastic, able to quickly establish rapport and build positive working relationships. Tenacious and resilient. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Good level of numeracy. Immaculate and professional personal presentation. Conscientious and reliable with strong attention to detail and accuracy. Honest and ethical.