Sales Executive - Telesales - Uncapped Bonus - Electrical Products - Petersfield
Join a leading electrical products distribution business belonging to a global group of companies who employ over 1,500 people throughout the UK. With a year-on-year growth and a current group UK turnover of over £600 million, they are an established business with a fantastic reputation and are a key supplier to the ever-evolving, exciting and growing UK electrical wholesale market.
Due to internal growth and development within the company, an Internal Sales Executive is needed to help further grow the business, nationwide. Offering initial training and continued professional development this market-leading company places people at the core of its business.
Covering an already established client base across the UK, you will immerse yourself in this exciting industry, quickly finding your feet and becoming a product expert. Your role is to develop and maintain relationships, getting to know clients and cementing the company's status as the supplier of choice. If you have some customer service or sales/account management experience and want to progress your career with a market leading group with real progression opportunities, get in touch!
The package for this Internal Sales Executive (Telesales) role includes:
- A highly competitive salary and dependent on experience
- Uncapped and highly lucrative bonus
- Development, support and mentoring from an excellent management team
- Training and development within a very large and reputable group
- Optional membership of the excellent company pension scheme
- The opportunity to progress to a more senior role within the group
- Building on relationships that are in the main, already established with businesses throughout the UK, both small and large
- Attainment of the targets through pro-active telephone sales
- Identifying new sales opportunities through contacting existing customers who may not have spent recently
- Working closely with the external sales team to follow up on sales leads
- Account management
- Sales administration
- Previous experience within a customer-focussed role, ideally internal sales or telesales - you will receive full and on-going training
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Driven, motivated and a strong communicator
Apply today by submitting your CV to BridgewaterResources UK. If you would like to find out more about this role, please contact James Downing.
We look forward to hearing from you.