Sales Executive / Telemarketer - IT / Telecommunications / Lead Generation
John Ross Associates are looking for motivated, reliable and career driven sales executives to join a well-established IT and Telecommunication company in Bristol or Bath.
Ideal candidate will have at least two years telesales experience with experience selling IT and Telecoms however this is not essential.
Our client is one of the UK's leading Telecoms providers, specialising in Call Centre Unified Communication headsets, VoIP, IT Software and Services.
The role will grow from a telesales executive position to a telesales account manager and senior sales, you will also have the option to progress into the field and develop your career.
Position - Experienced B2B Telesales Executive
* The ideal candidate will have at least two years telesales experience and formal training that they can demonstrate in the interview from a B2B background.
* Experience selling IT and Telecoms services is advantageous but not essential.
* Being self-motivated is a key aspect of the role as the right person will want to grow a large account base from the data that is provided in addition to generating leads and prospects.
* Must be experienced at actively negotiating business opportunities.
* It is essential that you are a highly organised individual that set goals to always achieve the company sales targets.
* The main methods of developing a customer base are through telephone conversations and email correspondence
* Promote & sell the company's range of products & services by contacting key personnel within the supplied customer base via telesales calls.
* Pro-actively calling potential customers to develop them into spending accounts by effectively utilising your time.
* Databases will be supplied via the companies CRM system, which must be kept up to date, and staff will also be expected to source their own leads, diary their own calls & collate relevant information to update the CRM systems on each customer.
* Due to the account base being supplied the expectation is that the candidate will immediately hit set targets and will look for growth and development of the account base.
* Training will be provided by manufacturers and in-house training will be provided on the systems and products to develop a detailed knowledge of the leading products within the market.
Salary and Package
Our client will offer a salary dependant on experience + Uncapped OTE. Package will include pension, benefits, company holidays, days out, incentives and transparent progression to develop your career. Full training is provided.
If you have the skills and experience for the position, and you are looking or a new opportunity then contact or call to find out more and apply today.
- Cold Calling
- Communication Skills
- Lead Generation
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"