KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Sales Executive - South will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Grow and build relationships with existing customer accounts as well as prospecting and developing new business.
2. Promote and advertise our clients Laboratory and Analytical equipment through sales calls, email and customer meetings, with the aim of increasing sales and achieving targets.
3. Manage, support and coordinate trade shows, conferences and exhibitions within the South UK.
4. Maintain a good knowledge of our clients product portfolio and competitor products through market analysis.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Sales Executive - South we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Science subject such as Biology, Chemistry or Biotechnology. A full driving licence is also needed.
2. Proven industry experience in a Sales or Business Development role, selling Laboratory Equipment or Analytical Equipment into pharma, biotechand academia.
3. Practical experience of the sales cycle with a proven track record. This includes sales calls, working to targets, sales meetings and closing sales.
Key Words: Sales / Business Development / Laboratory Equipment / Analytical Equipment / Account Manager / Sales Manager / Sales Specialist / Key Account / South UK / Oxford / London / Cambridge / Bristol / Biology / Chemistry / Field Sales / Consumables / Sales Executive / Conference / Events / Life Science / Biotechnology / Analytical Chemistry
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job