Job Title: Sales Executive
Location: Central London - WeWork Offices
Salary: £28,000 - £32,000 + £45K OTE (Uncapped) + benefits
About The PR Software Company
Fantastic new software sales opportunity with a dynamic technology client who are making their mark within the PR software space. Our client provide a SaaS platform designed for delivering high quality media and PR information into the commercial and corporate sector. With communication at the forefront for businesses, our client offer a bespoke PR and Media business information solution which enables them to gain the best insight and information for their journalists to make news coverage. With an excellent track record across PR and media our client also branch into areas such as Sport, Finance, Charity and HR to provide them with business information.
Currently they work with the likes of GSK, Ranstadt and Volkswagen in delivering them with top quality PR news and media intelligence - they're looking to keep this calibre of clients across their international offices.
About The Sales Executive Role
As the Sales Executive you will have an exciting opportunity to establish your career within the ever growing world of SaaS sales (Software as a Service). You'll be given fantastic technical and client servicing training to ensure you're best. It's a great opportunity for you to get the experience to work with some prestigious PR and Media clients while becoming an ambassador within the PR Software space.
Key Responsibilities for the Sales Executive:
- Prospect and outline key areas of remit for new business acquisition, typically done via client meetings, networking events, warm/ cold calls etc.
- Building effective and primary relationships with key decision makers within the PR, Marketing and Media Industry. Typically done through client acquisition, handling objections and winning new business.
- You'll be managing the whole sales cycle from opening, demo, booking meetings and closing.
- Work collaboratively with the Sales Director when identifying new areas to target, option to become a specialist and grow a market
If you are currently in a commercial B2B sales role within business information, software sales, PR or Media sales or are currently working as a Sales Executive, New Business Executive or Account Executive this is the ideal next step in your software sales career within the PR and Media space.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Sales Executive:
- Proven track record of sales success - ideally in a technology led/ SaaS based sales
- Hunter mentality with a natural approach towards developing new business and acquiring new clients.
- Preferably degree educated - this is not essential
- Ability to handle objections in a calm and efficient manner. Strong work ethic with a hunger to succeed and determination to progress.
The Business Development Executive receives a competitive salary paying from £28,000 to £32,000 depending on experience and £45,000 OTE in addition with company benefits.
For more information about the Sales Executive role and to apply send your CV now.
Reuben Sinclair winner of "Best Agency of The Year" 2017 (MARAs). Also won "Best Recruitment Consultant" and "Best Agency-Side Recruitment Team".
Reuben Sinclair were shortlisted for 5 National Recruitment awards in 2016 (MARAs) including: Best Overall Agency, UK's Best Recruitment Consultant & Best Customer Service
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.
Keywords: Sales Director, Sales Manager, Business Development Director, BDD, Business Development Manager, BDM, B2B, Account Director, Account Manager, Account Executive, Sales Consultant, Sales Executive, Marketing Manager, Marketing Executive