Role: Sales Executive (SME energy)
Location: Hemel Hempstead
Salary: £19,000 - £25,000 DOE + Uncapped Commission
Do you have experience of closing SME energy contract business? An exciting opportunity has arisen within an energy consultancy company for a Sales Executive to close on average 50 potential SME energy contracts delivered by a reseller channel every month. Ideally the Sales Executive will have experience of selling energy contracts to SME customers, but the majority of business will come via existing channels. So, if you can build rapport, and have excellent communication skills, apply for the Sales Executive role today - this is a great job with an expanding business, apply today for more information
- Day-to-day duties involve managing call backs from a list of energy leads provided, regularly interacting with these customers with a view to getting them to agree to supply contracts.
- Regular interaction is required with the team to ensure up-to-date pricing is provided to you, and ensure all information presented is correct.
- One-off projects could involve selling larger energy deals and meeting customers face-to-face.
Key skills and experience required:
- Must have a good telephone manner and communicative skills
- Experience in telephone sales and customer service roles.
- Be organised to track call backs and prioritise opportunities that require an immediate sale.
- Experience of the energy industry would be ideal, but again is not integral.
- Training on the processes and the energy industry will be provided.