We are recruiting an enthusiastic Sales Executive for a successful portfolio of events that take place in the USA, Middle East and South America. The role is based out of our Godalming office. This role is about managing existing relationships but also developing new business via selling and networking.
We host meetings forums for the world's leading Principal Architects, Interior Designers and Specifiers. Our specialist and effective one-to-one meetings forums are held across the globe and bring together leading figures representing the best in architectural design and product development from the United States of America, Latin America, Europe, the Middle East and beyond.
We are looking for an experienced Sales Executive to work on our sector leading events. You'll be working in a positive, inviting environment within a fast-paced and growing business. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Sales Executive who has the ability to unlock new territories and strategies to drive revenue growth.
You'll take responsibility for the sales and sales process for your events. The focus is on delivering and developing revenue growth and brand awareness as well as working alongside the marketing and operations teams on a day-to-day basis.
What you'll be doing:
- Identify growth opportunities
- Create and implement the sales strategy for each event
- Work through sales timelines for each event
- Work closely with the marketing and operation teams to ensure the smooth running of the events
- Target and visit competitor events
- Be accountable for the sales performance of the portfolio
- Manage the tasks and objectives of the Telemarketing teams
In order to be successful, you'll require:
- A strong sales background
- Experience in managing the strategic growth
- Strong commercial understanding and ability to put together growth plans
- Clear understanding of sales, marketing and PR
- Management of remote and international commercial teams
- Strong research skills and ability to quickly digest new information
- Excellent internal and external communication skills
- Self-motivated, professional and focused in all aspects of work
- The ability to thrive in a challenging, fast paced and high-pressure environment
- A second language in either Spanish or German would be an advantage
We are in an exciting period of growth and are recruiting at all levels. This is a really exciting time to join a friendly, fun but proactive and growing company.