We are currently looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Sales Executive to join our growing team, developing new relationships with new and existing clients and organisations. The individual will report to the Sales Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Deliver excellent customer service at all times. Deal with all enquiries in a professional and courteous manner, in person, on the telephone and via email.
- Arrange collection of samples for clients with our pre-defined couriers.
- Deal with inbound and outbound customer related phone calls (eg: Answering existing clients calls, calling to chase up documentation, liaising to finalise details).
- Day to day managing of set task list on Sage CRM.
- General office administration where required for other departments and any other duties assigned.
- To establish good practice with stock control and ordering supplies via Purchase Order System
- Available to work on call outside of office opening hours during the week and at weekends on a Rota.
- Attend key exhibition and events to help create brand awareness and push sales of our service - some weekends.
- Winning significant new business through cold calling, account management and face-to-face meetings
- Strategically recommending the best solution to your clients
- Establishing proactive business relationships with leaders within some of the largest organisations to ensure that opportunities and revenue from your clients are maximised
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of the Smart Cells products and services.
- Ability to establish and maintain a positive and professional relationship with co-workers, clients and visitors.
- Typing ability at required speed and accuracy.
- Considerable knowledge of English, spelling and punctuation, office practices and procedures.
- Ability to organize, efficiently document and routinely update information on Sage CRM; ability to apply procedures to work problems and situations.
- Familiarity with current Windows operating systems (as applicable) and proficiency in required software, including currently supported versions of Windows applications such as Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint.
- Flexibility in responding courteously to immediate needs of visitors and callers; ability to establish priorities and maintain productivity despite numerous interruptions throughout a working day.
- Strong new business sales experience
- Key account management experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong sales experience, ideally within the healthcare sector
- A tenacious, organised, strategic, consultative and customer focused approach
- Previous experience in sales and customer service roles.
- Knowledge of Sage CRM database.
If you are an agency looking to speak to us about this role and provide a solution then please do not get in touch. No agencies required!
- Customer Service
- Private Healthcare
- Sales Administration
- Sage CRM