With 4324 employees and 147 branches worldwide, AGS360 Solutions is a leading removals and relocations service provider. We provide services company executives, diplomats and members of international organisations, and our strength lies in our strong knowledge of the market, our discipline, our client orientation and in our availability. AGS is a dynamic company which offers its members of staff real prospects for career advancement and growth within the company. The prosperity of the group is a result of our know-how and the professionalism of our employees.
We are currently recruiting a Sales Executive (Removals Division) to be based in Uxbridge, West London, United Kingdom.
Our clients are planning to move their home from the UK to overseas, and they have invited AGS360 to provide a quotation for packing and shipping their household goods and personal effects on a door to door basis. Generally most clients will research the costs and professionalism of 3 or 4 removal companies before making a choice, and your job is to make sure that they choose AGS360. Reporting to the National Sales Manager, the position will be responsible to:
- Meet customers in their home, and conduct a full needs assessment, and estimation of the volume of goods that they wish to ship to their new home. For most customers, moving home is a stressful process, therefore you need to be not only professional, and clear with your explanation of the services we provide, but also show empathy and concern for the issues that are most important to the client.
- You will need to make an operational assessment of the clients residence in order to ensure that our field team can conduct the job efficiently (for example , can we park our vehicle in front of the home, do any very fragile items need special packing, do we need special equipment for any heavy items, do we need dismantle and re-assemble any large fitted furniture)
- On completion of the first meeting with the client (the survey), you will be required to prepare a quotation that meets the clients needs, and send that quotation to the client within 48 hours. After which you will regularly contact the client to ensure that they have no additional questions, and you will make every effort to dispel any objections that the client may have and "close the deal".
- Once the job is booked you will work with our Move Coordination team to ensure that all necessary information is passed over to ensure that the job is conducted per the clients requirements.
- You will also be responsible for ensuring the the clients invoice is correct, and that we get paid on time, because if we don't get paid, you don't get your commission.
- Experience: 2+ years in a sales role (in removals services would be great, but not essential as we will provide full training)
- The ideal candidate will be extremely out-going, well-organised and punctual.
Start Date: As soon as possible
Type of Contract: Full-time local contract
Remuneration and Benefits: £24,000 per annum plus commission (circa £500 per month); Workplace Pension; 28 days' leave (including statutory Bank and Public Holidays)
- International Logistics