We are looking for an experienced Car Sales Executive for a respected client not too far from the Portsmouth area.
This Prestige Franchise dealership are looking for a positive, motivated and outgoing individual to join their talented team of Sales Executives. With over 15 businesses in the South, this successful family-run group were founded 80 years ago, and have an excellent reputation as both an employer and with their customers. They represent a range of prestigious brands and offer industry leading opportunities and benefits to their employees.
Selling to existing and future customers, you will be responsible for representing both the group and the brand to the very highest standards, delivering exceptional customer service at all times.
As well as being a well-presented individual, you will:
- have previous motor trade sales experience (ideally prestige/luxury)
- be totally committed to delivering a first class customer experience at all times
- possess a proven track record of achieving set targets
- have a passion for cars, technologies and services
- hold a full and valid UK driving licence
- be well organised with good attention-to-detail
- have demonstrable IT, PC and numerical skills to an intermediate level
So, if you have experience combined with enthusiasm and commitment, you could be just the person we are looking for. Apply now to secure an early interview.
Who are you applying to?
Mikkelson Associates is a specialist motor trade recruitment agency, with over 100 years' combined motor trade experience. If you are skilled and experienced candidate, we want to hear from you. Unfortunately due to the volume of applications we get, we can only respond to the candidates who match the criteria set for this vacancy. If you give us your consent, we will add your CV on our database and make contact as and when suitable vacancies arise. We will NEVER send your CV anywhere without your permission.
- Sales executive car dealership
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job