Sales Executive - Peterborough
£18,000 - £20,000 a year OTE £45,000 - £58,000
My client is a growing business, they are looking for a sales executive to manage and drive new business targeting companies in Peterborough
- Present and sell company services to existing and potential clients.
- Identify sales prospects through cold calling and self-generated leads, and to contact these and other accounts as assigned.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Establish and maintain existing client and potential client relationships.
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
- Communicate service opportunities, information or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- A good level of reading, writing, and arithmetic skills are required.
- Ability to persuade and influence others. Ability to develop and delivery presentations. Ability to create, compose, and edit written materials. Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong IT skills, being competent in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Visibility requires maintaining a professional appearance and providing a positive company image to existing and potential customers.
- Work requires travel to existing and potential customers. A Full UK driver's license is essential.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule and occasional overnight travel for training.
- Previous sales experience is a must
- Although industry experience not necessary as full training will be given. Having industry knowledge would be beneficial to both parties and speed up commission levels earned.
Salary: £18,000 - £20,000 per year (depending on experience) OTE of £45-£58k
Package: Residual Monthly Commission, Mileage, Laptop & Mobile Phone
- Cold Calling: 1 year
- Sales: 1 year
Required licence or certification:
- Driving License and vehicle