Saltaire, West Yorkshire (home working available, with two office visits a month)
We are CIM Logic, a leading systems integrator delivering a range of technical solutions and services, including turnkey automation projects, Continuous Improvement (CI) projects and manufacturing operations management.
We have installations in over 25 international locations across many sectors, and most of our clients are FTSE100 or Fortune 500 companies.
We are now looking for a Sales Executive to join our dedicated team to support our ongoing growth.
- Salary of up to £45,000 per annum
- Annual bonus and monthly commission structure (OTE of £80,000)
- 25 days’ holiday, plus bank holidays
- Company car allowance
- Company phone and laptop provided
If you are a technical sales professional with a history of effectively seeking out potential new customers, this is a fantastic opportunity to join an organisation that is committed to the potential of our staff (and we have an Investors in People Silver accreditation to prove it).
You will join a challenging, exciting and sociable environment to work and develop in. We encourage employees to advance their skills through training and coaching in technical subjects, as well as leadership and management, so you’ll be able to enhance your abilities in a number of areas.
So, if you’re an ambitious and innovative individual looking to join an organisation that will reward your efforts and support your development, we’d love to hear from you.
As a Sales Executive, you will maximise sales of our MES (Manufacturing Execution System) solutions by prospecting, booking and attending visits and closing sales with clients.
Joining our friendly sales team of seven, you will be purely focused on bringing in new business in the UK and Ireland markets, working from our Saltaire office or from home.
Reporting to the Business Development Director, your other duties will include:
- Creating a quarterly sales target based on both revenue and forecast/anticipated profit
- Focusing on SLA clients and adapting to larger scale MES proposals
- Identifying and qualifying new client leads/opportunities
- Developing long term relationships within client organisations
- Generating quotes, bespoke pricing and detailed MES proposals
- Driving medium to long terms sales strategies - Maintaining Cimlogic CRM and project related systems
To join us as a Sales Executive, you will need:
- At least five years’ technical sales experience in software licence sales
- A history of negotiating and closing sales terms and conditions
- A track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets
- The ability to undertake both sales and technical evaluation of potential new customers
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Strong leadership and motivation skills, gained in a matrix management organisation
- A full, valid driving licence
Ideally, you will have a manufacturing, food and beverages or pharmaceutical background, but this is not essential.
We are eager to hear from you if you have worked as Direct Sales Executive, Sales Representative, Sales Development Manager, Customer Development Manager, Business Development Manager, Client Relationship Manager, Sales Representative, Technical Sales Executive, or Software Sales Executive.
Webrecruit and CIM Logic are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re seeking a flexible and exciting new role as a Sales Executive, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'