Our client is looking to complement their rapidly growing European business with a bright and highly motivated Sales Executive to help drive revenues by expanding the customer base. You will need to be ambitious and driven to be successful in this role, able to meet/exceed sales plans by engagement with demonstrated success in corporate sales, particularly larger organisations operating on a global scale within your specific sales verticals.
The position will help deliver the companies unparalleled, on-demand solution to businesses in need of a better wayto manage content distribution and printing utilising the innovative and award winning technology platforms and cloud based services and on-line store front.
If you want to be the best, work for the best! We are one of the fastest growing privately held companies in North America, seven years running, with offices in the UK.
The right candidate will be financially motivated to make Sales and Account Management calls throughout the day, continuing to develop new business and close deals. Paramount to this role is to not be deterred and continue to be highly motivated.
In exchange you will be offered a highly competitive salary, dependent on experience, and the opportunity for growth and development within the organisation.
- You will apply consultative selling skills and technical acumen to optimise close rates and revenue growth.
- Must be able to prospect, qualify and generate interest in the company and its products to successfully close new deals
- Demonstrated ability in building, managing and expanding client relationships through value, solution and consultation-based selling
- Focus sales effort into targeted accounts offering a 'gold standard’ service.
- Responsible for generating high volume of calls into client user base
- Provide product demonstrations to prospective customers
- Must consistently meet individual and team sales quota, construct annual sales forecasts for territory and verticals and report on performance monthly.
- Other duties as required
Required Skills and Experience:
- Proven experience within a consultative sales role, minimum 2-3 years
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills; energetic, articulate, passionate and self-motivated with strong work ethic,
- Self-starter mentality a plus; superior prospecting and closing abilities
- Ability to meet and exceed individual sales targets and performance metrics on a consistent basis
- Flexible to travel to meet clients within the UK and Europe.
- Hours of work: 37.5 Per week
- Account Management
- Business Development
- Performance Metrics