Sales Executive / Sales Representative / Business Development
The UK's leading supplier of print and online homeowner manuals to the residential property market is looking for a Sales Executive with 2+ years' experience to join their team based in Eastleigh.
You will be joining them at a time when they're adapting their products and working methods to cloud, mobile, social and data services, giving you a diverse range of products to sell.
Under the guidance of the Sales Manager, you will be challenged with building relationships and closing deals with property developers throughout the UK. Although many leads are generated for you by the marketing department, you should be comfortable creating your own leads and dropping in on potential clients when passing.
- 2+ years' sales experience / B2B sales
- Previous experience in property related business is an advantage but not essential
- Results orientated - hungry self-starter, driven by success
- Quick learner, able to think on your feet, flexible and adaptable
- Confident communication (written and oral) skills
- Excellent relationship building and networking skills
- Good knowledge of IT and Microsoft Office
- Ability to prioritise and organise workload
- Enjoy work and are prepared to put in the time to achieve results
- Take pride in your presentation
- Erudite and able to hold your own
- Strive for continuous improvement
- Demonstrable ability to work collaboratively with all levels of internal and external organisations
Salary: OTE £30k - £35k per annum DOE + car allowance + pension + childcare vouchers + employee reward scheme + fun and friendly office environment
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic company in the residential property market where 'binding relationships' really is the core value. If you have the experience, passion and drive, our client would love to hear from you!
Click APPLY now if this sounds of interest.
- Sales Executive / Sales Representative / Business Development