Sales Executive OTE 35,000
My Client is a well-respected, fast-growing provider of management training courses based in bright, modern offices in the centre of St Albans. The company has just won a contract to supply management apprenticeships to medium and large organisations, and is going through ISO9001 accreditation.
As part of their expansion they are looking to recruit a professional, dedicated Telephone Sales Executive to help their clients to make the right choices about their management training.
With over 300 courses run each year, the company is known for delivering high-value training to Managers at all levels across its 25 UK venues and through client premises.
They are passionate about living their company values (there’s always a better way; to deliver all interventions with integrity, discernment, care and a clear sense of quality; to always seek to take responsibility yourself; to provide a supporting culture for colleagues and clients) every day and work hard to ensure the working environment and culture achieves these values.
Being part of the team
You will be at the centre of our relationships with clients and a key member of our growing sales and marketing team.
You’ll need to be professional, articulate and friendly, and be motivated by maximising sales and relationship opportunities to new and existing customers. They are looking for people who take care in the way they work and the manner in which clients and potential clients are treated.
Your approach to clients will be based on seeing yourself as a relationship builder and trusted consultant as well as a sales professional. You will be able to match learning and development to organisational need for clients and work in a collaborative manner with your colleagues.
Company values are important to them so you will need enjoy being treated like this and be able to bring these values to the team every day.
The role involves dealing with incoming enquiries and generating a high volume of opportunities and sales from potential clients and existing customers. This is done by creating good, professional and constructive relationships with our smaller customers and supporting the relationships with larger customers in line with the guidance of a Senior Account Manager with whom you will need to work constructively to succeed.
- You will be able to convert incoming enquiries into successful, happy, engaged and paid customers
- You will be able to successfully manage the day-to-day requirements of our larger customers in line with the commercial guidance of the Senior Account Manager
- You will be able to maximise opportunities with our smaller customers and create good leads for the Senior Account Manager
Successful candidates will need to be able to communicate effectively, convey our values and be motivated by hitting targets which are well rewarded financially.
The following activities are essential to the success of this role:
- Make warm, personal and professional introductions to clients
- Make and convert sales opportunities from follow up and account management activities
- Fully and professionally qualify opportunities including information such as; full requirements, budgets, reasoning's, procurement process, stakeholders and time-frames
- Managing a pipeline of prospective clients and opportunities
- Work with a Senior Accounts Manager who helps to support your activities and the commercial terms with larger customers
- Provide qualified leads for the Senior Accounts Manager
- Make around 70-100 calls per day to your base of clients and prospective clients
- Being able to professionally close business cases and opportunities including using trial close situations, closing out business opportunities and ensuring agreed terms are met, especially including payments
- Keeping good records of your activities
- Following up existing clients to establish future requirements
- Ensuring that all courses fill evenly in line with the guidance given on minimum or average course numbers
- Liaising internally to ensure good communications throughout the business
- Ensuring the achievement of the company’s sales targets
- Account Manager
- Business Development
- Cold Calling
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job