Job Title: Sales Executive
Location: North London, Northern Home Counties
Salary: Up to £45k basic
Brief Job and Company Description
- Our client is a specialist distributor of lighting products who work with all the major lighting manufacturers.
- Working alongside clients ranging from small house builders to very large Contractors and M&E Consultants.
- The company can provide a product only service up to a full design service, including the full lighting design service.
- As a business they also have a full testing facility were new products can be fully trialled and tested before offering the product to any customer.
- This is a Sales Executive position covering the North London and Northern Home Counties.
- In this role you will sell to major Contractors, Mechanical & Electrical (M&E) Consultants, Local Authority and some End Users throughout the territory.
- The projects can be Residential, Commercial or Industrial and range from small refurbs to full new builds.
- You have an existing customer base to manage but will also be expected to seek new business throughout the territory, increasing the client portfolio through various methods.
- As the Sales Executive you will carry out initial meetings, complete a full needs analysis and site survey if the project is on an existing building.
- The back office team will carry out the full Lighting Design, also formulating a quotation based on the information you’ve passed to them before you present back to the client and close for the business.
- With a broad range of products available to you, it is essential that as the Sales Executive you specify the best products to meet with the clients requirements for each project.
For this position you MUST have the following
- It is essential that you have previous sales experience with lighting product, an experienced Electrical Wholesale Representative would be suitable for this role.
- This role requires anyone applying to have strong account management skills, you must able to build lasting rapport with clients of all levels.
- You must be a driven and professional person, willing and able to seek new business through various methods.
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal, are essential for this role.
- It is essential that you have a full UK Driving Licence.
For this position you will IDEALLY have the following
- We strong suggest anyone with a good understanding of the lighting industry, and with a desire to become a true lighting professional, applies to this role.
- You will ideally have some existing contacts with Contractors of Consultants throughout the territory, however this is not essential.
- Lighting Design experience would be beneficial to you application, or the desire to learn basic design to assist with changes to existing designs for your client base.
What you get in return:
- Up to £45k basic salary
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Company Car and Fuel Card
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- 21 Days Annual Leave Plus Bank Holidays
- Ongoing training and development throughout your career
- Business Development
- Field Sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job