Sales Executive (Media)
Location: Canary Wharf
Salary: Basic + Commission – up to £65,000 OTE
About the company
Our client is a leading publisher based in Canary Wharf who are looking for experienced Media Sales Executives of an entrepreneurial mind-set who have a minimum of 12 months experience, and a proven track record in Advertising and media sales.
Responsibilities of the Sales Executive (Media):
- Open and close leads
- Develop and maintain an on-going database of existing and potential new clients
- Initiate outbound cold calling to prospective clients
- Achieve sales targets
The Ideal Sales Executive (Media):
- Successful candidates will have the confidence and ability to liaise with the heads of a variety of organisations, show initiative in your approach, be engaging and charismatic. A resilient approach is key.
- A strong exposure within B2B Telesales is essential for this role ideally within a media / advertising/ publishing/ marketing arena.
- Full training in a supportive and nurturing environment will be on offer to every successful candidate.
Requirements of the Sales Executive (Media):
- A minimum of 12 months Media and Sales experience
- And a proven track record in Advertising and media sales
- Entrepreneurial mind-set
- A keen appetite to pro-actively chase and win new business
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
Sales Executive (Media) Benefits:
- 30 days holiday inc Bank Holidays
- Stakeholder pension scheme
- Loyalty Bonus
- Incentives including; cash prizes, early finishes and commission accelerators
They are looking to interview ASAP; if you meet the requirements for the Sales Executive (Media) role, then please apply today!