Here at reed.co.uk we connect millions of jobseekers with the jobs they love, the ones that nothing will keep them from on a Monday morning. That starts with our own teams, and we're looking for a talented, enthusiastic and motivated Sales Executives to join our Sales team selling our market leading solutions to direct employers.
What you’ll do
- Have a new Business Focus - Source, engage with, and win business from new clients. We work with a wide array of companies, ranging from some of the UK’s biggest brands, such as Audi, ASOS and Amazon through to UK-wide local businesses and the latest digital start-ups. We’re always looking to add to these names - that’s where you come in!
- Source and manage prospective leads - Using your own initiative and our in-house systems, you’ll discover new leads looking to fill existing and future vacancies, and be able to establish the value of any new prospect.
- Engage and understand the customer - You’ll proactively and assertively engage with your leads, primarily by phone, building trust as an expert advisor on our service, and understanding their recruitment needs through multiple points of contact.
- Match solutions and win business - Having understood the challenges for the customer - and the individual - you can recommend and justify the best solution, showing resilience to overcome any potential objections, and ultimately close the business.
- Be passionate about our brand - We want you to know our brand values inside out, and be passionate and enthusiastic about what we do. You’ll be an expert in our products and their features, and use that knowledge to match the needs of your clients.
What you’ll need
- Previous sales experience is desirable but not essential
- A motivation to work to targets
- Ability to create, maintain and grow excellent client relationships
- Good questioning, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Positivity and resilience
- Great attention to detail
What you’ll get **
- £22,000 - £25,000 basic salary
- circa £13,000 commission (uncapped structure so it could be more!)
- Ongoing training and development with tailored talent plans for career progression
- Up to 30 days annual holidays exclusive of bank holidays
- Love Mondays campaigns - ask us more!
- Social events throughout the year
- A personal development allowance with funding of up to £500
- Travel season ticket loans
- Discounts on gym memberships and health products
- Discount savings at hundreds of retailers
**Other benefits childcare vouchers, a company pension scheme, personal accident cover and free eye tests.
Do we have your attention? Do you want to develop your career in a rewarding, challenging, fun environment? We want to hear from you so apply now!
- In 1995 reed.co.uk became the first website offered by a recruitment agency in the UK
- reed.co.uk is the UK's #1 job site featuring vacancies from over 35,000 recruiters a year, including private and public sector employers and leading recruitment agencies
- Our mission is to help the world Love Mondays by connecting people with the right job
- More than 7 million jobseekers turn to reed.co.uk monthly in their search for work, making over 160,000 applications every day
- On reed.co.uk you'll find jobs across 42 industry specialisms
So if you want to join the UK’s leading job board and one of its most innovative digital platforms... and you’re ready to Love Mondays, get in touch today and apply now.
- Interpersonal Skills
- Telephone Manner
- New Business Development