Are you an experienced magazine sales person, passionate about nature and lifestyle, looking for the next step in your career? We have been retained by a new print and digital marine lifestyle magazine based in London, to recruit an enthusiastic Sales Executive, eager to be an integral part of a new business. This role is a great opportunity for an ambitious, talented salesperson to take on a critical role at an exciting time and will involve sales strategy and relationships building with brands and clients both over the phone and in person.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
• Ensure allotted advertising space is sold for every print run
• Establish and maintain new brand partnerships/clients.
• Strategize and action annual sales and marketing plans.
• Produce regular and detailed sales reports.
• Represent the brand commercially
This is a super role for someone with strong all-round magazine sales experience looking for a broader sales opportunity within magazine publishing. The ideal candidate will have some previous publishing sales experience, and will understand the deadlines and cyclical process of issuing a monthly magazine.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Proven track record in magazine sales, with the ability to create leads and close deals
• The ability to foster and maintain new client relationships from scratch.
• A can-do attitude and the ability to self-manage.
• The ability to hit targets and deadlines.
• A love of print magazines
• An interest in the outdoors, especially our seas and oceans
For further information on this role, please forward your CV outlining your salary expectations and availability.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job