SALES EXECUTIVE - Life Science Process Systems
Scotland & North of UK territory
Home Based - 4 days on road
Excellent salary, car allowance + mileage, commission, pension and benefits
Our global client is a leading UK supplier of pharmaceutical and life science air process equipment in the UK, Republic of Ireland, France and Belgium. They provide process development consultancy to ensure that customers can optimise their return from investment in equipment. They have close links with the UK's largest, independent service provider for the installation and maintenance of clean air equipment, clean rooms and safety cabinets.
Our client has benefited from significant success for some time in the pharma, biotechnology and increasingly in the food markets. Their portfolio has grown to include a range of innovative, production and laboratory process equipment.
JOB DESCRIPTION: Reporting to the UK Sales Manager the Sales Executive's primary duties comprise, but are not limited to:
* Responsibility for meeting the company's sales targets and growth plans for this product range in the North of England ( north of M62 ) and Scotland
* Preparation and issue of sales offers along with appropriate technical and commercial documentation to meet customer requirements
* Preparation of tenders, assembling the correct documentation and liasing with Principals and contractors to provide the most advantageous technical and commercial solution
* following up offers with customers, providing accurate technical and commercial response to questions
* This is a field based sales role and the successful candidate is expected to be on the road four days per week
* The role is home based although the successful candidate will be expected to attend BPS's offices in the South West of England on occasion
* Promptly qualifying all incoming leads from a successful outbound marketing campaign and referrals from our service partner.
* Developing new markets and opportunities
* Maintain and grow existing distributor base. Establish and manage new distributors
* Attending relevant trade shows, exhibitions, tabletops and other promotional events
* Developing and executing a targeted business development strategy for the product ranges for both new customers, and in conjunction with other Group sales team members, cross selling within the customer base
* Assisting the Group Marketing Manager with the development of promotional activities to include printed collateral, all forms of digital promotion, identification of events and shows, preparation of application notes, customer references etc
* Preparing sales forecasts on a regular basis to assist the UK Sales Manager with monthly reports and participating in annual budget production
The equipment sales team at BPS is a professional, friendly and close knit team supported by a sales administrator, marketing manager, accounts and engineering functions. It is anticipated that as the growth plans for this product range are met then a dedicated position will be created to support this role internally.
Full training at the manufacturer's European facility will be provided and supported via our service partner.
THE CANDIDATE: The successful candidate is likely to meet the brief below:
* To be educated to minimum degree standard in a science or engineering discipline relevant to the product applications
* Experience in selling clean air solutions to current standards would be a distinct advantage otherwise to show a commercial track record in similar equipment sales
* To be able to sell through the consensual identification of needs and solutions, typically within the pharma and biotechnology community
* To be able to absorb new process technologies quickly and easily
* To be able to confidently converse with engineering and scientific disciplines at all levels
* To be prepared to meet customers on their site and understand facility design considerations
* Be a confident, motivated self starter who will thrive on a high degree of autonomy
Gi Group Pharmaceuticals provides a tailored Account Managed Service and dedicated Pharmaceutical recruitment team and partners with many different Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology clients throughout the globe and the United Kingdom.
- safety cabinets
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'