Tired of cold calling? Want to earn a market leading salary of at least £25,000 up to £30,000 and an uncapped commission structure with realistic high OTE of £60,000 plus (Top earners earn £90,000)
A fantastic opportunity has arisen at one of the UK's most prestigious and successful Insurance intermediaries looking to expand into the Life and Protection market and are looking for only the very best advisers.
This is an excellent time to join this dynamic, innovative and award winning company which have huge expansion plans for next 12 months. Offering exceptional earning potential along with excellent career opportunities, you will also enjoy a strong team spirit within a highly motivated, fast-paced environment.
As a business they are focussed on attracting and developing only the very best possible talent in the industry by offering outstanding training and development and above all, financially rewarding careers.
As a Financial Protection Adviser you will be providing telephone-based independent, tailored protection advice in order to meet their objectives. You will provide advice on protection products including Life Insurance and Critical Illness Cover.
This is a sales-based role and you will be responsible for converting inbound enquiries into revenue, whist adhering to their high standards of customer service and compliance.
The Successful Candidate:
As the company works at the top end of the industry you will be a naturally confident and charismatic communicator and possess the following skills:
- Highly motivated with proven sales ability and a history of exceeding targets (preferably within Financial Services)
- Excellent communicator with strong relationship building skills
- Well versed in great customer service and telephone manner
- Is proactive and diligent in their work
- A positive, can do attitude!
While experience in the Financial Services industry is an advantage, it is not essential to build a successful career with my client. They are looking to expand their team with exceptional people who have the skills, attributes and drive to improve their customers` experience now and in the years to come, and with on-going training and support, they will ensure that you maximise your success.
- A basic salary of £25,000 - £30,000 p/a (negotiable based on experience)
- Uncapped commission structure with realistic high OTE of £60,000+
- Regular Bonuses and Performance Incentives
- Pension scheme
- Health Insurance Scheme (optional)
- Full in-house training programme
Why not click 'apply’ today? Don’t miss out on this opportunity!
- Financial Services
- Life Insurance
- Sales Executive