Field Sales Representative – Van Based
£19,600k - £23k + Bonus, Van, Phone and Ipad
We are currently looking for a new Field Sales Representative to be based in Leeds. Working from a branded van, provided by us, you will visit and present our product range to food service establishments within the area to ensure they are fully aware of all aspects of our products and offerings.
You will also make recommendations to suit their requirements and generate sales orders. You will report to our retail store in Leeds in the morning to collect your van and to load any stock which may have been ordered the previous day.
As Field Sales Representative your main responsibilities will be:
- Carrying out customer sales visits to present the product range and secure an order
- Maintaining regular contact with customers via visits and through verbal and written correspondence to maximise sales
- Meeting agreed activity targets which are deemed vital for sales success
- Processing customer orders including taking payments
- Ensuring products are picked and loaded ready for customer delivery
To apply for this role your experience and skills should include:
- Previous field sales experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and sales skills with the ability to adapt to a variety of audiences
- Previous experience of using Word, Excel and Outlook
- A full UK driving licence which permits you to drive a van
Nisbets is the UK’s largest supplier of catering equipment, supplying customers in the UK and around the world.
Since Andrew Nisbet started the Company more than 30 years ago, we have grown exponentially in the UK and continue to expand throughout the world with offices in France, Spain, Ireland, Holland and Australia.
We generate nearly a quarter of a billion pounds in sales revenue annually, making us the largest and clear leader in our sector. Through our colleagues’ professionalism and dedication we continue to outperform the market and our future is as bright as ever. We are a diverse and fast-moving business with ambitious plans for the future and recognise that every single one of our colleagues plays a big part in our success.
We recruit only the very best; we don’t believe our customers deserve anything less.
If you feel you have the right skills and experience to be suitable for this role and to join Nisbets please forward your CV and click Apply Now.