Sales Executive Job, Caernarfon, North Wales
For this role we are looking for an experienced Sales Professional who enjoys working in a customer facing sales environment.
As part of your role you will have sole responsible for the sales on site which will involve meeting new customers, building rapport, demonstrating the products, explaining the benefits in addition to being actively involved in prospecting current customers with the view to upgrade sales. You will also be involved in marketing activities, and lead generation as well as attending various exhibitions and events.
Main duties of the role are:
- To be responsible for all annual sales including meeting monthly targets
- To ensure all processes and procedures are followed at all times
- Maintaining 5* customer service standards
- To create and maintain a pipeline
- Management of all after-care and customer fulfilment
- Liaising with suppliers and staff across departments
- Attending monthly Sales and Marketing meetings
- Management reporting in line with company policy
- Effective management of the stock list
- Any other duties as required
To be considered for this role you must have the previous skills and attributes:
- Previous experience of sales
- The ability to build long-term relationships
- Experience of managing a sales pipeline
- Self-motivated attitude with drive and ambition to succeed
- The ability to work under your own initiative
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Be able to work as part of a team
- IT literacy with Microsoft Office
- Good organisational skills
In return you will be offered a base salary of £21,000 per annum and open-ended commission structure.
Thank you for viewing this Sales Executive Job, Caernarfon, North Wales. For more information about this, or any of our other vacancies, please contact Supertemps, the leading recruitment agency in North Wales.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job