We are a well-respected, UK-based, value-added distributor of IT hardware, specialising in networking products and their associated services. We are interested in talking to motivated sales people to help us achieve our ambitious growth plans.
We are currently seeking highly enthusiastic, self-motivated individuals to work in our outbound business to business telesales team. The ideal candidate must be an excellent communicator and have superior people skills. Knowledge of networking and IT would be an advantage, but is not essential, since full training will be given.
This position would be ideal for someone wanting to take their first step into a career in IT sales, and there are excellent promotion and earning prospects for hard working individuals.
- Make outbound business to business calls to prospective customers
- Work to daily / weekly targets
- Book meetings and demonstrations for business development managers
- Follow up leads from marketing campaigns
- Explain and promote the relevant product to prospective clients
- Assist account managers to achieve their sales targets, and with all aspects of sales
- Maintain and update customer database
- Associated admin duties
This list of responsibilities and duties is not exhaustive and the Company will expect you to perform other duties relevant to the job function.
- Be Professional at all times when representing the company
- Able to identify, generate and close new business
- Highly pro-active, with a positive mental attitude
- Excellent listening skills
- Be driven, determined and self-motivated
- Be accountable for everything you do
- Strong relationship building skills
- Able to work as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- Flexible approach to meet business requirements
The applicant must be computer literate, and able to use Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word and Excel).
Minimum 12 months telesales experience, preferably in business-to business sales, but other forms of customer-facing roles will be accepted. Experience of working in the IT industry would be a definite advantage, though not essential, as full product training will be given.
Salary & Benefits
The hours of work are Monday to Friday 9am- 5.30pm. This role requires an immediate start carries a salary of £15,000 - £22,000 per annum dependent on experience + excellent OTE. This role will be based in our head office in Oswestry, Shropshire, so candidates must live within commutable distance. There are excellent promotion prospects and uncapped earning potential for successful individuals.
- Communication Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job