This is an incredible opportunity to be part of one of the most exciting Investment Banking organisations in the world within a Sales capacity and with a chance to learn about the wider bank and find a career path that could be beyond your wildest dreams......!
The banks people share a passion for high performance, client focus and an entrepreneurial spirit. Together they encourage a culture of respect, fun and a working environment that encourages extraordinary performance.
Working across the product specialisms: Corporate FX and Deposits; you will be responsible for delivering their treasury wide new business origination campaigns.
You will be required to perform tasks commensurate with the facilitation of New Business across all treasury products via outbound direct calling of potential customers, direct prospecting / marketing. The role will require you to research, qualify and develop a warm pipeline for Senior Sales Specialists across all products. This will enable them to focus on the acquisition of new customers to use products and services offered by the bank.
BASE SALARY c£31,000 + YEARLY BANKING BONUS - AND AN INCREDIBLE OPPORTUNITY TO LEARN AND DEVELOP INSIDE A GLOBALLY RECOGNISED INVESTMENT BANK.
New Client Engagement
- Engage with new Corporate Clients based on a defined target based approach and facilitate well qualified introductions to relevant teams.
- Working as part of a team to set agreed deadlines and targets.
- Fully utilising CRM and working within the set parameters.
- Gaining a detailed understanding of the Investec group offering.
- Booking appointments for sales specialists.
- Identifying appropriate cross selling opportunities to maximise our customers' journey.
- Monitoring appointments through the 'sales funnel'.
- Profiling of data from Omniscope / other sources.
- Help to create a culture of high performance
Lead Qualification: Ensure leads in CRM system are valid and complete
- Qualify leads to justify a good understanding of how the value proposition will suit the customer's requirements
- Research additional information on lead, e.g. current dealing arrangement. Business ownership size and potential wallet share.
- Ensure there are no duplicate leads in CRM system
- Ensure all leads are allocated to the correct salesperson
- All records in CRM are up to date and correct
Research New Leads and Develop Opportunities / Sales Support / Understand and Verbalise the Banks Value Proposition / Generate Client Meetings for the Sales Team / Meet and Strive to Beat Specific KPI's and Targets
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- 6 Months + Sales Experience / Cold Calling or Appointment Setting - Graduate Candidates also considered.
- Bachelor's Degree in a Business or Sales discipline;
- Ability to Articulate Simply
- A Keen Interest in Finance and a Desire to Learn
- A Humble, Hard-Working Attitude and Entreprenurial Spirit.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'