Sales Executive (Insurance)
Location: Bishops Stortford, CM23 2EJ
Salary: £19,000 – £21,000 per annum
Hours: Monday to Friday 9:00am - 6:00pm or 10:00am - 7:00pm and alternate Saturdays 9:00am - 2:00pm (You are paid extra for Saturdays)
Are you looking for a friendly working environment with clear goals for progression? Are you driven and persuasive and have that sales flair?
The Sales Executive (Insurance)role:
From 2 staff in 1989 to over 200 today, our clients company has grown to one of the biggest employers in Bishops Stortford. The Sales role is to convert insurance policies for customers over the phone along with any extra benefits they may need such as breakdown cover.
You will be required to underwrite the risk to make sure the information collected is correct for the customer as well as the insurer. Just to reassure you this role doesn't including cold calling.
Our client is passionate about giving great customer service and need staff to join their rapidly expanding sales force. As an Underwriter they are looking for someone who has previous sales experience and is outgoing and motivated.
What skills do you need to succeed as a Sales Executive (Insurance)?
- Previous experience in a sales focused role – this could be within telesales, Business Development, B2B Sales, Lead generator, Sales Assistant, face to face sales or even within retail. Candidates with extensive call centre experience would also be considered
- Must have GCSE’s (grades A-C) including Maths and English.
- Candidates must live within a 30 minute commute
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to prioritise own work and manage workloads.
- Attention to detail and ability to accurately record information.
- Good telephone manner
- Professional and hardworking attitude.
What Progression gets offered?
At your annual review you will be graded from one to five. With hard work and dedication their grade 5 staff can earn £28,294+ up to £6000 worth of performance bonuses per year, birthday off as holiday, entry into a six monthly prize draw for an experience day plus much more!
All senior members of the team have worked through the grading structure then onto more senior levels such as Team Assistant, Trainers, Team Managers, Supervisors and Senior Managers. As they only promote from within, higher graded members of staff will be considered when looking for new management opportunities when the business expands.
What benefits are included for the Sales Executive (Insurance)?
- Full training
- Up to £500 performance monthly bonuses
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays (after 12 months service increasing to 30 days )
- Discounted car insurance
- Life Assurance scheme
- Monthly Office wide competitions with high street vouchers
- Extra income available for working at Car shows that we attend throughout the year.
If you have a charming and persuasive personality with previous sales experience then please apply for this Sales Executive (Insurance)role now!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'