Acorn is recruiting on behalf of our client a market leader within their field, based in the heard of Cardiff City Centre for a driven and tenacious Sales Executive focusing on Insurance products to join their team. You will be responsible for proactively promoting their products and services to new and existing customers via outbound telesales calls. You will also be responsible for identifying and maximising profitable sales opportunities, achieving agreed targets working within an FCA regulated environment and to be compliant with company standards and procedures.
* Provide all customers with a professional and efficient service in a professional, enthusiastic and knowledgeable manner at all times in order to maintain and develop business relationships.
* Contact customers and inform them of insurance and warranty options available to them, promoting them professionally and effectively, within regulatory guidelines and in accordance with Company policies and procedures.
* Upon purchase of an insurance/warranty product, remodel proposal and undertake relevant sales administration and payment, forwarding policy documentation out in an accurate and timely manner in accordance with Company policies and procedures.
* Maintain a comprehensive and up-to-date knowledge and understanding of the company products and service, proactively promoting them where appropriate.
* Assist in recognising and recommending suitable improvements regarding business development and Company procedures, to ensure competitiveness through the development of products and services, and that the efficiency and effectiveness of the function and Company is maintained.
* Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of regulatory and legislative information related to the products and services (e.g. ICOB, FCA rules, Money Laundering, Data Protection, etc.) as advised by line management. Ensure all Money Laundering issues are reported appropriately.
* Maintain good knowledge and understanding of all relevant policies and procedures relevant to the role, being compliant with these policies and procedures at all time
* Tenacious and driven individual who enjoys working on the telephone, building relationships with new and existing customers.
* Driven and focused individual who wants to go above and beyond and be rewarded within their bonus.
* Strong negotiation skills.
* Excellent communication.
* Experience of working within the B2C market within a telephone based role, ideally within a sales environment.
* Able to follow company policies and procedures.
* Permanent opportunity in Cardiff City Centre - excellent public transport links.
* Paying a basic salary of £18,000, realistic OTE £36,000.
* First three months you are guaranteed £500 bonus monthly where after month 3 you should be up and running and earning your own commission.
* Monday to Friday working hours between 9:30 am - 5:30 pm with one late shift a week working either 11 am - 7 pm or 12 pm - 8 pm.
* Last Saturday of the month to work either 9 am - 5 pm or 10 am - 6 pm.
* 23 days annual leave plus bank holidays which rises each year up to 25 days annual leave.
* Christmas shut down.
* Industry leading training, ongoing development opportunities and a great time to join a fast growing company.
Apply today for immediate consideration.
Please note that all successful candidates must be able to pass a credit check.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.