Marcus Evans is the world leading Business Information Company, presenting over 1000 strategic conferences and summits annually worldwide. With over 27 years of experience, it is recognized as the market leader in its field. The company employs over 3000 professionals in 54 offices worldwide, generating annual revenues in excess of US$350 million.
Are you a hungry, driven and confident individual who wants to learn and excel in B2B event sales?
You will join one of our most profitable divisions - Conferences - and will work closely with senior decision makers from the world’s largest and most innovative institutions, matching their requirements with our uniquely tailored events.
You will receive comprehensive training enabling you to research and sell our conferences to leading practitioners across the US & Canada regions, within the Capital Markets division in London, which specialises in Banking, Finance and Insurance.
- We provide the very best world class, on-going B2B inside sales training and development
- Fast-Track and transparent promotional structure based on performance
- Transfer opportunities to other offices globally depending on performance
- Opportunity to attend our events globally
- Excellent uncapped commission earnings allowing top sales executives to excel
- Additional incentives, including all expense paid trips to Asia and America, tickets to live sporting events, regular team day/nights outs
- Track record of high achievement and success in or outside university / work
- Fluent English communication skills (verbal & written)
- A passion for learning and self improvement
- Self motivated and positive with a desire to succeed in a sales career
- Tenacious and persistent in overcoming challenges
- Eligibility to work in the UK is essential
Proficiency in additional languages and sales experience are preferable but not a requirement.
OTE : £25K - £30K
Location : Central London
- Communication Skills