Sales Executive (Health Insurance)
Salary: £18k and £28k depending on experience (OTE year 1 £33k. Year 2 earnings of £40k are achievable)
About the company:
This is an opportunity to join health insurance specialists based in Westfield (BA3). We’re a team of 7; we’re in our third year, growing quickly and making major inroads in the business community.
We are advisors working with all of the health insurers, AXA, Bupa, Vitality, Aviva, WPA etc; our goal is to help businesses and individuals to save on their health insurance.
We’re not expecting you to have an insurance background but if you’re either a recent graduate or an experienced Sales Executive then read on. If you’re happy working over the phone, have a good level of business knowledge and a willingness to put in the work to learn about health insurance products then you could do well with us.
Opportunities to break into the health insurance arena are rare and once established your career should be stable, lucrative and professionally rewarding. If successful you’ll need to put in the "hard" hours learning our successful methodology and the required product knowledge. There are no shortcuts. We'll introduce you to working with existing clients, prospecting for new opportunities and bringing new customers on board.
Once qualified the world is your oyster in the growing financial services field.
Duties of the Sales Executive (Health Insurance):
- New client sales.
- Servicing existing business clients to discuss their policy renewals to retain business and to "cross sell" into other areas.
- Building rapport and trust with your clients.
- Liaising with insurers to negotiate terms and underwriting.
- Attending business exhibitions and following up local businesses to create new opportunities.
- Maintaining accurate client records on our CRM system.
- Complying with FCA rules and regulations.
- Working as part of a team creating leads, recruiting new clients and supporting existing clients administratively and with claims.
Requirements of the Sales Executive (Health Insurance):
- An engaging telephone personality
- Sales skills and Previous Sales experience
- Assertiveness, people skills, integrity, gravitas and ambition
- Proficiency in using the Microsoft office suite
- Customer service skills
- Ability and the willingness to learn about the products
- Commercial sense
- Time management skills
- The drive to succeed in a highly regulated commercially driven sector.
Sales Executive (Health Insurance) Benefits:
- Training from experienced business people with a track record of achievement.
- A salary of between £18k and £28k depending on experience with realistic on target earnings of £33k in year 1. Year 2 earnings of £40k are achievable.
- Life Insurance and Health benefits after a qualifying period.
- Opportunity to study for professional qualifications.
- This not just a job it’s potentially the most profound step in your career, succeed at this and you’ll work in financial services for the rest of your working life.
If you meet the requirements above and feel this Sales Executive (Health Insurance) role is right for you, apply today with your CV and a covering letter detailing why you would like to work in the Health Insurance sector!