Are you looking for a role that allows you to work on your own time, with the added incentive of earning commission?
We have hundreds of nationwide roles available to help us increase our customer base and to support our fundraising campaign for Breast Cancer Now. Our official partnership to produce the exclusive Pink Hand Sanitiser for Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
About this Role:
- We’re looking for energetic people who are experienced in sales and are excited about the prospect of high earnings with ongoing commission.
- As a Sales Executive you will be self-employed and will receive commission not only on the sales you bring, but on all orders your customers make directly with us for up to 3 years.
- As a result, Sales agents can easily earn in excess of £2000 a month without breaking a sweat.
Our pink hand sanitiser product which aims to raise money for Breast Cancer Now is the perfect opportunity to sell not only to businesses our retail boxes but to friends, family and colleagues. This easy to sell product will be the door opener into many businesses and allows you to continue to sell other products in our range for time to come.
In today’s climate, everyone is using hand sanitiser, and businesses especially are buying frequently.
The Support We Give:
- We provide an online learning portal to provide you with all the information you require to get started.
- You’ll receive a starter kit, business cards, and brochures ready to hit the road and introduce the company to as many businesses as you can.
- A dedicated affiliate link and discount code will also be provided to help incentivise businesses to purchase and to ensure we keep track of what companies you introduce, and your commissions earned from online sales.
We invite you to join our team and become a registered sales agent for our fast-growing company. Please note this is a commission only opportunity.
Covex has quickly become a recognised hand sanitiser brand within the UK, with over 20,000 customers served to date, including No 10 downing street, the NHS, large corporate businesses and thousands of small SME’s. Our hand sanitiser is specifically formulated to be kind to skin, our customers say it’s the best they have tried and therefore keep coming back. With lots of bottle sizes available, we also provide accessories and dispensers for all types of locations.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'