- Salary £14,664 to £17,500 depending on experience
- £23,000 to £25,000 OTE
- Uncapped Commission
- Monday to Friday, NO Evening, Weekend or Bank Holiday Working
- Full time permanent role, NO zero hours contracts
Clear Business is the UK's largest and fastest growing, independent business to business essential services provider. We specialise in providing multiple utilities to small businesses across the country, including Telecoms, Energy and Water. We are now looking to further expand our already successful sales operations throughout the UK and to do that, we need you!
As an integral part of our Sales Team, you will contribute to the continued growth and development of the business by proactively calling our existing customer base and potential new customers; up-selling and cross-selling our competitively priced business services.
You can expect a comprehensive 2 week induction and training programme before you start your role and plenty of opportunities for progression and development along the way.
What you get in return:
- Industry leading commission structure
- 28 days annual leave each year
- Company pension scheme
- Flexible benefits including buy and sell holidays and childcare vouchers
- Free Life Assurance for all employees
- Access to our STAR Rewards scheme giving you access to multiple retail discount opportunities
- Regular Subsidised Social Events
In addition our offices are easily accessible due to good public transport links nearby.
If you have a genuine passion for delivering Sales with superb communication skills and a first class telephone manner then this could be the perfect move for you - apply here today!
- Trusted Brand
- BT Biggest competitor in the small business market
- Happy Customers who have already bought from us multiple times
- Award winning - 2016 Best Telecoms & Networks Provider
- Largest independent water supplier in Scotland
- Call Centre
- Cold Calling
- Cross Selling
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job