Sales Executive - Global Meetings & Conferences
Based in London + travel
Basic Salary+ Uncapped Commission OTE £40K+
The Sales Executive must be fluent in English plus one of the following languages; Italian, French, German, Spanish
The focus of this opportunity is to professionally sell delegate places to existing and new senior professionals for international meetings & business events. To be considered you will ideally be a graduate with 6-18 months delegate sales, membership sales or event sales experience.
This company have been creating innovative and exclusively senior meetings & events for over 15 years. The unique format of the events offers the opportunity for all attendees to be fully inclusive in networking, discussions and the sharing of industry insight.
Within this position, you will be responsible for building long term business relationships with senior professionals and introduce them to the relevant meetings & events produced by this global events business.
The Sales Executive will work as part of a team and take responsibility for attracting and securing delegates and speakers for these well established global events. This role offers the opportunity to be part of successful team of international event producers and managers. You will essentially:
- Building long term business relationships with senior professionals
- Selling to senior level business executives
- Calling existing contacts and creating new
- Contribute to the sales strategy for events
- Work with the team to ensure maximum delegate & member contact is achieved
- Ensure information is collected efficiently and added on to the into the CRM
- Develop an in-depth understanding of your markets and customers, with a focus on developing strong relationships as the foundation for everything that you do
- Provide feedback and suggestions about potential delegates to target
This role would suit a Graduate with either conference delegate sales, recruitment or media sales experience. Specifically:
- Graduate with a 2:1 or 1st degree looking for a career within business events
- With 6-18 months B2B sales experience gained in a commercial business environment
- Confident both over the phone or in person, experienced communicating and developing business with decision makers
- Comfortable working to deadlines and in a targeted environment
- A self starter who can take responsibility and work on projects
- The ability to offer & deliver a solution based service
- Strong at research and analysis of information
Career progression is structured and well supported, you will have the opportunity to manage your own events, take on a more a senior sales role or perhaps move to logistics or marketing.
Please contact Jackson Barnes Recruitment for more information on this or other similar positions.
Please take a look at our website for details on some of the other jobs we are recruiting for www.jbrecruitment.co.ukJackson Barnes Recruitment deliver international recruitment solutions within the events, media and publishing sectors. Working with commercial and not for profit organisations and institutions. Jackson Barnes place from Graduate up to MD level in the following positions: • Researchers • Conference producers • Event Marketing professionals • Sales professionals - delegate, sponsorship and Business Development • Event Managers • Editors
We recruit for organisations in UK and overseas with success in London, Dubai, New York, Singapore and Australia.
- Telephone Sales
- Global Events
- International Conferences
- Membership Growth
- B2B sales