Are you an experienced sales executive? Are you not earning enough and want to put your skills to better use? Do you want to work for an internationally renowned events company who operate heavily in over 20 countries?
One of the world's largest and most diverse events companies in the UK are looking for experienced sales executives to join their fast-paced and dynamic sales team.
This opportunity is fantastic for someone who is looking to breakaway from their current position and utilise their existing skills with an international client base. You will be provided with exceptional support and training to develop your sales and negotiation skills in every aspect and will even have the opportunity to travel to these global events.
About the Role
- Develop existing and new sales to meet revenue and profit targets
- Building and maintaining relationships with both existing and new clients
- Handling client queries quickly and efficiently
- Travel internationally to events to ensure on-site customer care and re-bookings
- Contribute fully to the on-site preparation and on-site management by working with the event team
- Work closely with and support the sales team
- Ability to demonstrate achievement of reaching and exceeding targets both monthly and annual
- At least 2 years’ experience in sales
- Strong background in telesales
- Ability to display resilience and adaptability
- Persuasive and professional on the phone
- Able to build rapport quickly and effectively with both clients and colleagues
Pay and Benefits
- Pay is £35,000 per annum with OTE of £17,000+
- The role will be 9am-5:30pm Monday - Friday
- International travel is available as part of the role
If all of the above interests you then please apply directly here or contact Will at Upgrade Recruitment. All information can be found on the Upgrade Recruitment website.