Sales Executive up to £30k basic + commission + car/ car allowance (£5k)
My client is a leading provider of specialist foods and products to a wide range of businesses and direct to the public. As part of their continued expansion they are seeking a Sales Executive to further develop revenue streams within their B2B sector, in particular focussing on manufacturing and quick service restaurants i.e. Wagamama, Nando’s.
Based from the company’s offices in Birmingham & travelling to clients premises as required, the successful candidate will be responsible for developing both existing and new relationships with buyers and optimising commercial opportunities.
Duties will include:
- Generating revenue by selling specialist foods and related products to existing and new accounts
- Developing and generating own leads
- Developing opportunities through the sales pipeline
- Producing own quotes
- Overseeing logistics and complete customer care
- Attending exhibitions and events
To be considered for this role:
- Personality is key - you need to be tenacious, entrepreneurial, open minded and creative
- Able to identify potential business opportunities
- Be passionate about international foods
- Proven track record of B2B sales
- Confident in your approach, you may be selling to a wide variety of customers from a Purchasing Manager to a Managing Director
- Highly polished with a professional approach and appearance
- Enjoy new business and account management
You will be a joining a professional and friendly business, who pride themselves on their employees enjoying a long service with the company.
This role will really celebrate your skills as a sales professional, especially if you enjoy being a self-starter able to develop a small opportunity into a long term quality account. Commission targets are based on current sales and not retrospective sales achievements the year before.
Please send your CV to Claire Yardley at Swindale Parks.